- ܬܪܐܡܦ ܝܗܒܼܠܗ ܗܫܝܪܘܬܐ ܩܐ ܟܘܢܓܪܗ ܕܗܘܝ ܡܣܝܬܢܐ ܥܠ ܕܝܗ
- ܦܘܠܝܣ ܕܠܢܕܢ ܝܗܒܼܠܗ ܚܒܪܐ ܡܢ ܕܒܼܩܬܐ ܕܚܕ ܦܪܨܘܦܐ ܐܚܪܝܢܐ ܕܐܝܬ ܡܘܡܟܢܘܬܐ ܕܐܗܐ ܕܗܘܝܠܗ ܐܝܕܐ ܒܢܫܪܬܐ ܬܪܘܪܝܣܬܝ ܕܐܗܐ ܡܕܝܢܰܬܐ
- ܢܫܪܬܐ ܬܪܘܪܝܣܬܝ ܒܐܢܓܠܣܬܢ- ܡܗܟܡܬܐ ܬܒܼܝܠܝܬܐ ܕܐܗܐ ܢܫܪܬܐ
- ܡܗܟܡܬܐ ܕܢܫܪܬܐ ܬܪܘܪܝܣܬܝ ܕܐܢܓܠܣܬܢ ܒܝܕ ܦܪܢܣܘܬܐ ܕܣܘܥܪܢܐ ܒܪܝܐ ܕܐܝܪܢ
- ܡܘܬܐ ܕܚܕ ܡܢ ܪܒ- ܚܝܠܐ ܓܘܪܐ ܕܐܠ ܩܥܕܗ ܒܐܬܪܐ ܕܐܦܩܢܣܬܢ
- ܪܘܣܝܐ: ܬܚܪ̈ܡܝܬܐ ܕܐܡܪܟܐ ܝܢܐ ܥܠܬܐ ܕܙܒܘܢܘܬܐ ܕܦܠܫܐ ܥܡ ܬܪܘܪܝܣܡ ܒܦܢܝܬܐ
- ܗܫܝܪܘܬܐ ܕܐܝܪܢ ܩܐ ܐܡܪܟܐ ܒܘܬ ܪܦ̇ܬܪܘܬܐ ܕܐܠܦܐ ܝܡܝܐ ܕܐܗܐ ܐܬܪܐ ܒܓܘܠܦܐ ܕܦܐܪܣ
- ܐܪܕܘܓܼܐܢ: ܚܝܠܘܬܐ ܕܓܝܣܐ ܕܬܘܪܟܝܐ ܡܢ ܒܬܰܪ ܐܠ ܒܐܒ ܒܕ ܐܙܝ ܠܓܒܐ ܕܡܢܒܓܻ
- ܕܝ ܡܝܣܬܙܘܪܬ ܛܠܒܠܗ ܡܟܢ ܓܒܢܐ̈ ܕܕܩܪܝܬܐ̈ ܒܣܘܪܝܐ ܕܫܪܟܝ ܒܟܢܘܫܝܐ ܕ 23 ܒܝܪܚܐ ܕܡܐܪܣ ܒܙ̇ܢܒܻ
- ܦܘܣܩܢܐ ܚܕܰܬܐ ܒܒܝܬ ܚܘܝܕܐ ܕܝܘܪܘܦ ܒܘܬ ܫܘܝܠܐ ܕܡܣܬܪܢܘܬܐ ܡܚܘܝܕܬܐ ܕܝܘܪܘܦ
Research Links Heart Disease With Testosterone
In other instances, it can be treated with lifestyle changes for example efforts to lose excess weight and exercise more. Actually, the finest Testosterone Therapy Miami on the marketplace can safely improve an user's physical health, together with her or his state of mind. An excellent fact is that there are great doctors and professionals ready to provide you with Hormone Therapy Boca http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13es1q_dov-rand-your-dedicated-doctor_webcam Raton with results and quality care. Girls begin to experience menopause after a specific age and there are symptoms including decrease in sexual desire, in addition to night sweats and hot flashes.
Testosterone therapy is of little use to an otherwise healthy guy, and thus a man who does not want testosterone but takes it anyway is subject to possible risk of treatment. Up to 50 percent of diabetic men have low testosterone levels, and poor lifestyle and obesity are known to be directly related to decreased testosterone generation for millions of men.
In this time, 2.8 percent of men on hormone therapy had inpatient psychiatric treatment, compared with 1.9 percent of their peers. Furthermore, 3.4 percent received outpatient psychiatric services, versus 2.5 percent of the other men. It is also possible that complex tumors of the men or the elderly age might have influenced http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13es1q_dov-rand-your-dedicated-doctor_webcam their odds of melancholy. Testosterone replacement therapy is commonly used in elderly men to normalize the hormone level and help patients feel better, have more energy and increase muscle mass.
What human Chorionic Gonadotropin does is just mimic the luteinizing hormone (LH) that your brain uses to signal the need for testosterone production by the testes. The tests are tricked into thinking they're being instructed to create testosterone, despite the fact that the degrees are comfortably elevated to youthful levels as a result of injectable testosterone treatment. This production level is insufficient to sustain healthy testosterone levels on its own but, that is not its intent.