- ܡܐܙܠܝܬܐ ܕܕܪܩܘܒܼܠ ܪܫ ܫܘܠܛܢ ܥܡܐ ܕܐܡܪܟܐ ܕܘܢܐܠܕ ܬܪܐܡܦ ܒܡܕܝܢܰܬܐ ܕܠܢܕܢ ܒܐܢܓܠܣܬܢ
- ܡܐܙܠܝܬܐ̈ ܕܕܪܩܘܒܼܠ ܬܪܐܡܦ ܒܐܡܪܟܐ
- ܡܠܠܐ ܕܦܪܢܣܘܬܐ ܕܐܬܪܐ: ܗܡܙܡܝܬܐ ܕܦܪܫܝܬܐ̈ ܕܪܫ ܫܘܠܛܢ ܥܡܐ ܒܕ ܦܝܫܝ ܦܪܝܣܐ ܒܦܨܠܐ ܚܝܐ ܡܢ ܦܪܣ- ܚܙܘܐ
- ܡܘܗܡܕ ܓܻܘܐܕ ܙܪܝܦ ܥܒܼܪܗ ܠܡܕܝܢܰܬܐ ܕܐܬܢ ܒܝܘܢܢ
- ܪܫ ܫܘܠܛܢ ܥܡܐ ( ܪܘܗܢܝ) ܥܒܼܪܗ ܠܡܕܝܢܰܬܐ ܕܩܙܒܼܝܢ
- ܓܝܣܐ ܕܐܡܪܟܐ ܝܗܒܼܠܗ ܚܒܪܐ ܡܢ ܡܘܬܐ ܕܚܕ ܡܢ ܬܚܠܘܦܐ ܕܪܒ- ܚܝܠܐ ܕܕܐܥܫ ܒܣܘܪܝܐ
- ܡܫܪܪܬܐ ܕܪܘܣܝܐ ܒܘܬ ܟܘܬܪܐ ܕܗܝܪܝܬܐ̈ ܒܝܠ ܪܘܣܝܐ ܐܝܪܢ ܘ ܬܘܪܟܝܐ ܒܘܬ ܫܪܝܬܐ ܕܒܘܚܪܢ ܒܐܬܪܐ ܕܣܘܪܝܐ
- ܢܫܪܬܐ ܕܐܝܪܒܠܢܐ ܕ(ܓܻܬ) ܕܫܘܠܛܢܐ ܨܗܝܘܢܝܐ ܒܝܕ ܡܘܫܟ ܥܠ ܐܦܪܐ ܕܣܘܪܝܐ
- ܚܢܩܬܐ ܕ1000 ܥܪܘܩܐ̈ ܘ ܡܗܓܻܝܪ̈ܐ ܒܝܡܐ ܕܡܕܝܬܪܢܗ ܒܫܢܰܬܐ ܕ2017
- ܒܪܩܘܒܼܠܘܬܐ ܕܘܙܝܪܐ ܕܣܘܥܪܢܐ̈ ܒܪܝܐ ܕܐܝܪܢ ܩܐ ܗܡܙܡܝܬܐ̈ ܕ ܪܫ ܫܘܠܛܢ ܥܡܐ ܘ ܘܙܝܪܐ ܕܣܘܥܪܢܐ̈ ܒܪܝܐ ܕܐܡܪܟܐ
From Starched Bright White Uniforms To Comfortable Scrubs: Healthcare Staff
In case someone were to go stroll into some sort of time machine, and end up in a hospital 3 or 4 generations back, you possible would not discover any of the actual practical and comfy uniform that are thus everywhere within the healthcare industry right now. Alternatively, you'll see (and also hear) medical professionals rustling over the healthcare facility corridors wearing starched white-colored dresses, white hose and modest winged nursing caps that had to actually be bobby-pinned within their hair. To express that they appeared less that comfortable is putting it gently. They looked like modest Florence Nightingale products! At first, these kinds of clothing actually were straightforward to identify and also presented a pleasant, bright and clean-looking outward appearance to offer to people as well as to everyone.
As time went on, nevertheless, it became obvious their particular all-white visual appearance was much too bright underneath the lights on the operative live theater, and generated considerable eyesight tension. Moreover, it ultimately turned out to be much too tough to keep all of them fresh from all the actual chemicals to which people were consistently subjected. Evidently, unique medical uniforms were definitely needed. uniform Enter right into the stage of modern-day hospital scrubs, actually named with regard to the realization they were first utilized in the medical rooms where by everyone was "scrubbed." Those original scrubs were virtually all the identical hue of green. Next emerged blue, and next it absolutely was just as if there was an outburst regarding creative imagination in the realm of scrubs, for they began to be observed in a spectrum associated with colours and lots of tops are actually patterned. These kinds of diverse hues as well as styles make them useful for discovering personnel that function in different departments.